Ottinger Employment Lawyers is excited to reintroduce the Ottinger Employment Lawyer Scholarship contest. Our employment firm is dedicated to helping employees in New York City, San Francisco, and Los Angeles.
We understand the challenges college students face in paying for college.
This is why we want to extend our help to students pursuing law degrees and selecting one student to be awarded a $1,500 scholarship to put towards their law school tuition.
How Do I apply?
In order to apply, you must submit the following:
- A letter of recommendation stating why you are the most qualified candidate for the Ottinger Employment Lawyer Scholarship
- A copy of your most up-to-date resume
Who Can Write the Letter of Recommendation?
We highly encourage our applicants to find someone that has helped with the pursuit of their law career. Some examples may include but are not limited to:
- A professor
- An attorney that you have shadowed
- A mentor
Who Can Apply?
- In order to apply for this scholarship, you must be enrolled at an accredited law school
- If you have applied to a law school and have not been accepted yet, you may apply for the scholarship, however, the scholarship will be awarded to a student already enrolled at an accredited law school
- Applicants must have at least a 3.0 GPA and must attach a copy of their most recent transcript. Applicants must also be pursuing a law degree.
- Submissions will be accepted until 11:59 PM PST on December 1, 2020.
- LATE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
The winner will be announced on December 31, 2020, and will receive a one-time award of $1,500 to be used for school-related expenses.
This scholarship will be judged and awarded primarily on academic achievement and financial need.
Where Can I Submit My Entry
Applicants must fill out the online form below and upload a copy of their school transcript, letter of recommendation, where they are currently, or plan on attending and the most recent resume.