Our New York employment lawyers focus on representing executives & employees. We represent everyone from high-level executives to blue-collar workers. We have negotiated million dollar employment contracts and sued to recover unpaid wages for sanitation workers. We handle all employment cases in all industries and have offices in New York, San Francisco, and Los Angeles.
The guides below will help you understand your rights as an employee in New York. If you have questions about an area of employment law that is currently impacting you, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us for a free consultation.
- NY Hostile Work Environment: A Guide for Employees
- New York Wrongful Termination Lawyers
- New York Severance Lawyers
- Bonus Disputes: A Guide for New York Financial Executives
- New York Commission Disputes
- New York Disability Discrimination Attorneys
- New York FMLA Lawyers
- New York Non-Compete Agreements
- New York Overtime Lawyers
- New York Pregnancy Discrimination Guide
- New York Separation Agreements
- New York Sexual Harassment Law
New York’s Best Employment Law Firm. Let Us Show You Why
|Ottinger Employment Lawyers|
401 Park Ave South
New York, NY 10016
Additional hours by request.
Employment Lawyers in New York City
Ottinger Employment Lawyers is the leading employment law firm in New York City for employees and executives. We have been handling employment cases in New York City since 1999 and we can help you solve your employment matter. We represent employees in all areas from employment discrimination, harassment, wrongful termination, and wage & hour class actions. We help executives with severance agreements, non-compete issues, and compensation disputes over commissions and bonuses.
Since 1999, our New York employment lawyers have been trusted and recommended by New York employees and executives. We have earned this trust by delivering outstanding results and customer service. We represent people in all industries and have extensive experience in the financial, entertainment and technology sectors.
New York Employment Lawyers
Employment law has been our focus for twenty years and we have been recognized for our ability to obtain outstanding results for our clients:
- Super Lawyers
- American Bar Association
- National Employment Lawyers Association
- New York State Bar Association
Ottinger Employment Lawyers
401 Park Ave S
New York, NY 10016