|Ottinger Employment Lawyers|
79 Madison Ave.,
New York, NY 10016
Additional hours by request.
Our New York employment lawyers focus on representing executives & employees.
Our NYC employment lawyers represent everyone from high-level executives to blue-collar workers.
Additionally, we have negotiated million dollar employment contracts and sued to recover unpaid wages for sanitation workers.
We handle all employment cases in all industries and have offices in New York City. We also have other locations throughout the nation.
The guides below will help you understand your rights as an employee in New York City.
If you have questions about any area of employment law in NYC that is currently affecting you, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us online for a flat-rate consultation or call 347-492-1904.
Our New York Employment lawyers are ready to assist you in any employment matter.
Our New York Employment Practice Areas and Useful Articles and Resources
- NY Hostile Work Environment: A Guide for Employees
- New York Wrongful Termination Lawyers
- New York Severance Lawyers
- Bonus Disputes: A Guide for New York Financial Executives
- New York Commission Disputes
- New York Disability Discrimination Attorneys
- New York FMLA Lawyers
- Non-Compete Attorneys in New York
- New York Overtime Lawyers
- New York Pregnancy Discrimination Guide
- New York Separation Agreements
- New York Sexual Harassment Law
Why Choose the Attorneys at Ottinger Employment Lawyers
Ottinger Employment Lawyers is the leading employment law firm in New York City for employees and executives. We have extensive employment law knowledge dealing with non-compete agreements.
Our firm has been handling employment cases in New York City since 1999 and an experienced legal team can help you solve your employment matter.
Since 1999, our New York employment lawyers have been trusted and recommended by New York employees and executives.
We have earned this trust by delivering outstanding results and customer service.
Similarly, our firm represents people in all industries and has extensive experience in the financial, entertainment, and technology sectors.
We have been recognized for our ability to obtain outstanding results for our clients:
- Super Lawyers,
- American Bar Association,
- National Employment Lawyers Association, and
- New York State Bar Association.
Contact Our New York Employment Lawyers for Assistance
Here are directions to our New York office.