Robert W. Ottinger, Jr.
- Download VCard
- Phone: 415-508-7786
- 535 Mission St 14th Floor, San Francisco, California 94105
Robert is an employment attorney who focuses on representing executives and employees in employment disputes. Robert tried his first case before graduating from law school. He was selected by well known trial lawyer and law professor, William Hobbs, to serve in his trial advocacy program at Loyola Law School and conduct jury trials and preliminary hearings as a law student.
Before starting his firm, Robert slugged it out in courtrooms trying cases for the government. Robert served as a Deputy Attorney General for the California Department of Justice in Los Angeles and then as Assistant Attorney General for the New York Attorney General’s Office in Manhattan. Robert tried numerous criminal, employment and civil rights cases in state and federal court for the government with a perfect record of success.
Robert opened his firm in December of 1999 and initially ran the firm from a small one bedroom apartment in Jersey City, New Jersey. He opened his first real office on John Street in 2001 near the World Trade Center. When the World Trade Center was attacked on September 11, 2001, his office was damaged and sealed off by armed guards. Robert snuck in a side door to get his computer server and key client records and soon opened another office.
Robert does not give up easily. He takes his cases personally and cares about getting the best result possible.
Find out more about Robert in the video below:
- J.D., Loyola Law School, 1991
- B.A., East Stroudsburg University, 1986
- Economic and Communications
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District for the Central District of California
Professional & Bar Association Memberships
- State Bar of New York
- State Bar of California
- State Bar of Connecticut
Law Clerk to The Honorable Robert M. Mallano, Los Angeles Superior Court, 1992-1993