Our firm filed a lawsuit against Umpqua Bank on behalf of Mr. William Whiting. The complaint states that Umpqua Bank did not allow meal breaks, pay for untaken breaks, or repay employees who had to use their own cars or cell phones during work hours.
If you have worked for Umpqua Bank in California, please contact our firm if:
- You worked through your 10 minute breaks and were not repaid
- You worked longer than five hours and did not receive a 30 minute meal break
- You worked longer than 10 hours and did not receive a second 30 minute meal break
- You had to use your car or cell phone during work hours
We would like to hear from you if you feel your rights have been violated. Please contact us by completing the online form. You may also contact one of the lawyers representing the plaintiff:
- Robert Ottinger – Phone: 866-291-0521, Email: email@example.com
- Jennifer Liu – Phone: (650) 461-9000, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell Us About Your Case
If you believe your rights have been violated, or have questions about your rights, please contact us for a consultation via toll-free telephone at (800) 668-7984 or by submitting the form. Ottinger Employment Attorneys handle cases locally and nationwide. The information you provide will be kept confidential.