The team at Ottinger Employment Lawyers is proud to present our free holiday ride-sharing program in California.
We want to do our part to help make our community safer by offering FREE Uber, Lyft, and Cab rides during the holiday season.
How Does it Work?
The program is simple – if you have been drinking – take an Uber, Lyft, or cab ride home and we will reimburse you for it!
Making the responsible decision to catch a ride home can save lives.
Qualifying 2022 Holidays:
- Super Bowl Sunday (NEW)
- St. Patrick’s Day
- Cinco de Mayo
- Independence Day
- Thanksgiving Eve & Day
- New Year’s Eve & Day
Details to the Program:
- Rides must be in the San Francisco metro area.
- Rides must be taken between 5 PM on the day of the holiday and 10 AM the next morning.
- You must be of legal drinking age to qualify (21 and over).
- Valid for one, one-way ride to a safe destination.
- Limit of one reimbursement per person.
- A maximum value of $35.00 anywhere in the greater San Francisco metropolitan area.
- The maximum value includes a tip of up to 10%. Anything above a 10% tip on the base fare will not be reimbursed.
Participation in this promotion is limited to the first 50 submissions per qualifying holiday.