Zarrina is an employment attorney who represents employees and executives in employment disputes. She focuses her practice primarily on class action litigation in all aspects of employment law, including wage and hour, discrimination, sexual harassment, FMLA, hostile work environment, wrongful termination, and other employment cases.
Prior to joining Ottinger Employment Lawyers, Zarrina represented clients in state and federal employment discrimination matters, including arbitration proceedings and before numerous mediators.
Outside of work, Zarrina enjoys playing soccer, hiking, and cross fit.
- L.L.M., The George Washington University Law School, 2017
- Bachelor of Laws, Russian-Tajik University, Summa Cum Laude, 2010
JURISDICTIONS ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
- California, 2021
- New York, 2019
- Southern District of New York
- Eastern District of New York
- Northern District of New York